When you open the doors to a new R.J. Gator’s, you will have a streamlined, organized business operation. In addition to our Field Coordinators who will provide R.J. Gator’s Franchise Holders hands on guidance during the preparation phase, R.J. Gator’s Franchise Systems, Inc., offers the following benefits.
- Longterm franchise contracts up to twenty (20) years (including options)
- Ongoing guidance by R.J.Gator’s Franchise Team. Management Manuals for Front and Back of the restaurant.
- Exterior and interior store design concept.
- Inventory control system.
- Accounting/reporting systems.
- Store operations and administration procedures.
- Store policies.
- Local promotional programs and material.
- Grand opening timetable and checklist
The franchise fee secures the right to own and operate an R.J. GATOR’S unit in a protected territory, and the use of R.J. GATOR’S trade name, trademarks, recipes, distinctive decor, and manner of doing business. We have developed a proven, successful concept. Included with the franchise are the following;
- Restaurant design and layout assistance
- Site selection and lease negotiation guidance
- R.J.GATOR’S name identity
- Opening assistance
- Established lines of supply
- Proprietary recipes and procedures
Are You a Good Fit for R.J. Gator’s Floria Sea Grill and Bar?
We are in business for one reason and one reason only – to make people successful. For as you become successful, so do we. Therefore, the entire R.J.Gator’s organization is committed to making your investment in R.J.Gator’s as profitable as it can possibly be; 100% of our energies will be focused in that area.It is anticipated that in establishing and constructing an R.J.Gator’s franchise the franchisee should expect to make a capital investment of approximately $400,000 – $1,200,000 excluding land. There are many variables involved such as local building codes, contractor charges, landlord contributions, market conditions, etc.
For more information on the RJ Gator’s Franchise: